quesPetition for divorce dismissed. Can I appeal for the same?

My petition for 12.1.c under the Hindu Marriage Act was dismissed in the Patiala Court on 10th April, 2014. Till when can we appeal for the same in the High Court?


  • ans

    As per Section 28 of the Hindu Marriage Act, any appeal under this Section against the decree or order passed by the Court under this Act shall be preferred within 90 (ninety) days from the date of the decree or Order.

    Kindly contact us for any further details and action.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

We filed MCD in November, 2015 after 6 months the Judge was transferred and there…

gd mrng sir,if a married woman is maintaining a iilegal relationship with some people, whether…

Hello sir.my husband harasses me physically and my in law's torture me mentally.my family is…
Does well qualified Hindu wife, with MNC Job & no child demand alimony / maintenance…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly