Petition for divorce dismissed. Can I appeal for the same?
My petition for 12.1.c under the Hindu Marriage Act was dismissed in the Patiala Court on 10th April, 2014. Till when can we appeal for the same in the High Court?
As per Section 28 of the Hindu Marriage Act, any appeal under this Section against the decree or order passed by the Court under this Act shall be preferred within 90 (ninety) days from the date of the decree or Order.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Law relating to payment made to caretaker?
- how to speed up the process to get final judgement in civil revision
- Married through Arya samajh mandir how to file for divorce
- Who will be the legal heir for stepmother's property
- Can wife claim share in self acquired property after separation ?