Not allowed to speak to my child.
I am married for the past 10 years. I am central govt group A employee. Past 5 years my wife has started abusing me for no reasons and insult me in front of my friends. She threatens me that she will go to police and frame me in false charges. She has gone to her parents place a week ago. She is not Allowing my Son to talk to me neither she is talking and have put her phone off. Her parents are not picking my phone.
Do you have your wife email id? If so send her email to that effect that it is over a week since she has left for her matrimonial home and request her to return soon as you love her a lot, also mention repeated phone calls made by you to her but phone is always switched off.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can minors object during selling property
- Husband and In-laws harassing me and not letting me live in their home
- Unpaid electricity bill by Tenant What legal action can be taken
- Can I buy a flat if a minor is involved
- Can i ask for maintenance if i' living separately from husband