quesNot allowed to speak to my child.

I am married for the past 10 years. I am central govt group A employee. Past 5 years my wife has started abusing me for no reasons and insult me in front of my friends. She threatens me that she will go to police and frame me in false charges. She has gone to her parents place a week ago. She is not Allowing my Son to talk to me neither she is talking and have put her phone off. Her parents are not picking my phone.

  • ansDo you have your wife email id? If so send her email to that effect that it is over a week since she has left for her matrimonial home and request her to return soon as you love her a lot, also mention repeated phone calls made by you to her but phone is always switched off.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

My husband is not giving divorce. Case based on Cruelty but lower court didn't give…
Marriage was registered under special marriage act. Wife was under going medical treatment as she…
What are the steps I HV to follow in mutual divorce, m from Hindu religion
M 26 years old female . Married from last 3 years. I have 1 year…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly