quesNot allowed to speak to my child.

I am married for the past 10 years. I am central govt group A employee. Past 5 years my wife has started abusing me for no reasons and insult me in front of my friends. She threatens me that she will go to police and frame me in false charges. She has gone to her parents place a week ago. She is not Allowing my Son to talk to me neither she is talking and have put her phone off. Her parents are not picking my phone.

• ansDo you have your wife email id? If so send her email to that effect that it is over a week since she has left for her matrimonial home and request her to return soon as you love her a lot, also mention repeated phone calls made by you to her but phone is always switched off.