quesNon working husband refusing divorce

I got married 6 years back after a few months my husband left his job, and we started facing financial issues soon. I started working but i don't earn sufficient money where i can fulfill family needed. We have no kids. Since that time he was forcing me to get good job which will pay me high salary, from that time quarrels started. I'm not staying with him now.

He doesn't want me to give divorce. With great difficulty my parents fulfilled their demands while marriage and after marriage also. Please help me, how can get divorce from him and how can i get back my jwellery and money spent on my marriage.

  • ansYou can lodge a complaint in the Police Station and file a Criminal Case u/sec.156(3) Cr.P.C. charge with sec. 498a and 406 IPC in Judicial Magistrate Court for getting back your "Stridhan".

    If you do not have independent income then you can also file a case u/sec.125 Cr.P.C. for your maintenance. For divorce you can file a Divorce Suit on contest in Family or District Court with an application for alimony in the same court.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am Rajni. I am divorce. I am going to be married to a person…
Married for 14 yrs.now recently cme to know that my husband married another lady and…
my sister got a second notice from her husband so what we do now ?
Sir A person got marriage in 1980 & born a girl from this wedlock. This…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly