quesNon working husband refusing divorce

I got married 6 years back after a few months my husband left his job, and we started facing financial issues soon. I started working but i don't earn sufficient money where i can fulfill family needed. We have no kids. Since that time he was forcing me to get good job which will pay me high salary, from that time quarrels started. I'm not staying with him now.

He doesn't want me to give divorce. With great difficulty my parents fulfilled their demands while marriage and after marriage also. Please help me, how can get divorce from him and how can i get back my jwellery and money spent on my marriage.

• ansYou can lodge a complaint in the Police Station and file a Criminal Case u/sec.156(3) Cr.P.C. charge with sec. 498a and 406 IPC in Judicial Magistrate Court for getting back your "Stridhan".

If you do not have independent income then you can also file a case u/sec.125 Cr.P.C. for your maintenance. For divorce you can file a Divorce Suit on contest in Family or District Court with an application for alimony in the same court.