Non working husband refusing divorce
I got married 6 years back after a few months my husband left his job, and we started facing financial issues soon. I started working but i don't earn sufficient money where i can fulfill family needed. We have no kids. Since that time he was forcing me to get good job which will pay me high salary, from that time quarrels started. I'm not staying with him now.
He doesn't want me to give divorce. With great difficulty my parents fulfilled their demands while marriage and after marriage also. Please help me, how can get divorce from him and how can i get back my jwellery and money spent on my marriage.
You can lodge a complaint in the Police Station and file a Criminal Case u/sec.156(3) Cr.P.C. charge with sec. 498a and 406 IPC in Judicial Magistrate Court for getting back your "Stridhan".
If you do not have independent income then you can also file a case u/sec.125 Cr.P.C. for your maintenance. For divorce you can file a Divorce Suit on contest in Family or District Court with an application for alimony in the same court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- On whose name sales deed stamp paper are brought for registration
- Husband is having relationship with a colleague in office. What to do?
- How to get judiciary documents related to the civil case of my in-law
- Can sisters question the will if they have no share in the property ?
- Going to women counselling with my wife for settlement