My wife not staying with from last 3 years, legally what can I do
My Wife not staying with me from last 3 years, legally what i can do? Can i get unconditional divorce. I have one child, also they noy allowing to meet my son, please guide me
You can file the divorce petition on the ground of desertion for that you have to prove the same that wife left house without any reasonable cause and further you can claim the custody of the one child and/or visiting rights too in same case.
Advocate Pramod KaleDistrict Court, Shivajinagar, Pune
Sir, needs to issue a legal notice to your wife. The same then one should informm to local police station in writing by keeping all the acknowledgment you ca n file divorce petition against her.there's
nothing as unconditional divorce. You need to also mention about your child visits and need to file application accordingly.
Advocate Sagar KothariDistrict Court Shivajinagar, Pune
you can file for divorce.
yes, you can get the divorce but the result can not be predicted by anyone.
you can file application for child access and also child custody.
however, there are many factors will have to be looked into for the overall planning for the reliefs you want !
Advocate Namitabh KothariFort, Mumbai
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Declared Medically Unfit in pre employment Medical examination
- Company not allowing to serve full notice period
- what formalities on divorce on grounds of irreconcilable differences?
- Client refused to pay for the services I provided him what to do?
- Procedure for filing divorce