quesMy wife not staying with from last 3 years, legally what can I do

My Wife not staying with me from last 3 years, legally what i can do? Can i get unconditional divorce. I have one child, also they noy allowing to meet my son, please guide me

  • ansSir,

    You can file the divorce petition on the ground of desertion for that you have to prove the same that wife left house without any reasonable cause and further you can claim the custody of the one child and/or visiting rights too in same case.

    Advocate Pramod Kale

      District Court, Shivajinagar, Pune

  • ansSir, needs to issue a legal notice to your wife. The same then one should informm to local police station in writing by keeping all the acknowledgment you ca n file divorce petition against her.there's
    nothing as unconditional divorce. You need to also mention about your child visits and need to file application accordingly.

    Advocate Sagar Kothari

      District Court Shivajinagar, Pune

  • ansyou can file for divorce.

    yes, you can get the divorce but the result can not be predicted by anyone.

    you can file application for child access and also child custody.

    however, there are many factors will have to be looked into for the overall planning for the reliefs you want !

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

I got separated from ex husband by mutual divorce on stamp papers before notary and…
Hi , I wanted to know how Long - time period , does it take…
I am hindu and the girl I married is Muslim.We got married according to hindu…
May 2015 I went to Mumbai, India to marry my back then boyfriend. After our…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly