quesmy wife is threating me to put charges against me for voilence

hi, my wife dont want to stay with me and threating me that if i seek divorce than her prestige will mess so she will put charges against me how could i save my side.

  • ansDear Your query is too vague to be specifically answered. The practical suggestion is that you install cameras in your house and also record whenever she is giving you such threats. Basis such evidence, you file divorce on the ground of cruelty.


    Advocate Kunal Sabharawal

      Panchsheel Enclave, Delhi

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

I got married on May 12th 2016. My wife didn't allow me to touch her…
Dear Sir, On 11.12.16, I got very unjustified Interim Maintenance (S24) order in the divorce…
I got married to my husband in 2015 under Hindu religion. We were staying @…
Hello, I got married in the month of January 2016, it was an arrange marriage,…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly