my wife is characterless.. do i need to pay her as I don't earn
I married in may 2013 due to she got pregenet when she was my GF.police were involved to conduct the marriage. We never lived together after marriage as we were completing our study. On sept 2014 i come to know that she is having affair in clg and the boy said that he will marry her if she stops talking with me. She stoped talking with me since sept. Now i want to know what should i do next to get divorce from her. Is there any kind of money that i need to pay her? As i told u m student n i am not earning any thing yet, do i need to pay her from my fathers property??
Whether she is ready to give divorce? If yes then there is no problem. If she is not ready to give divorce then she must be expecting some amount from you. Try to talk her about divorce and maintenance but dont give commitments. Try to get what are her expectations. Then the picture will be clear. The question is whether she can claim money from you or not. If she is not earning then she is entitled to claim and you will have to pay.
You can initiate action against her by filing divorce petition on ground of cruelty n desertion n adultery. Which you have to prove. As far paying money is concern both parties income source will be considered at relevant time n if you prove that she is earning more than you in that case u r not required to pay but can claim.
If both parties go for mutual divorce than terms can be amicably decided.
Pramod kale advocate
Advocate Pramod KaleDistrict Court, Shivajinagar, Pune
whether she is ready to give divorce. If yes then there is no problem. If she is not ready to give divorce then she must be expecting some amount from you. Try to talk her about divorce and maintenance but dont give commitments. try to get what are expectations. then the picture will be clear. question is whether she can claim money from you. if she is not earning then she is entitle to claim and you will have to pay.
Advocate Uday JadhavBibvewadi, Pune
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Girl blackmailing me to marry her how can I protect myself
- Can I join state government job when cases are pending in the court
- Can being accused in sec144 crpc affect recruitment in gov job
- Judge transferred on date of decision
- Ownership of Business Idea. What all can we do to protect it?