My marriage is registered under Nepal laws, how can I file for divorce
My marriage is registered under the law of Nepal. Now I am going through a phase as I need a divorce but my husband is not ready to do it. Currently I reside at Mumbai at my parents place. I want to ask : What if I don't take a divorce, coz he is not ready to give me ? What if he marrys someone else without my knowledge ? Is there any cause that will valid the second marriage without the divorce? As I heard that if I don't approach the count abt the second marriage within 35-45days, the second marriage will be valid. Can I applied divorce summons through online/postal service
You have not disclosed your nationality.as your marriage is governed by Nepal law, will have to take more details and legal status of yours I.e. both husband and wife from you to give you proper advice. Kindly note there is no online court proceedings in India.rest can b advice only after detailed information.
Advocate Sagar KothariDistrict Court Shivajinagar, Pune
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What legal action can i take for being cheated by Partner
- Internet/Mobile Postpaid number payment issue what can be done
- Marriage happened on false story that husband working in railways.
- Disparity in providing common service by apartment owners association.
- Rooms collapsed contractor is absconding police not taking FIR