quesMy marriage is registered under Nepal laws, how can I file for divorce

My marriage is registered under the law of Nepal. Now I am going through a phase as I need a divorce but my husband is not ready to do it. Currently I reside at Mumbai at my parents place. I want to ask : What if I don't take a divorce, coz he is not ready to give me ? What if he marrys someone else without my knowledge ? Is there any cause that will valid the second marriage without the divorce? As I heard that if I don't approach the count abt the second marriage within 35-45days, the second marriage will be valid. Can I applied divorce summons through online/postal service

  • ansYou have not disclosed your nationality.as your marriage is governed by Nepal law, will have to take more details and legal status of yours I.e. both husband and wife from you to give you proper advice. Kindly note there is no online court proceedings in India.rest can b advice only after detailed information.

    Advocate Sagar Kothari

      District Court Shivajinagar, Pune

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

I filed a Divorce case [jun 2014] in Bangalore and the case transferred to Agartala…

I got married in 2012 , v hv fights for one year ,in July2014 he…

Sir / Madam, I married on 04-July-2015. Post marriage I found that she has menstrual…

My sister got married 6 months ago,on 15th day of marriage we cancelled the ragistration…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly