my daughter is being harassed and not being given any money to live
My daughter is being harassed by her in laws. 1.5 years of marriage. Harassment since beginning as daughter has left her job after having baby. Baby is a few months old only. Physical abuse also. Verbal abuse also. Daughter has started staying on the top floor. No food etc given to her. Can we bring her back to our home? If yes, then what precautions to take and then what all cases can we file?
First of you should file a written police complaint at the nearest police station and seek help from the police to get your daughter home, in case you daughter's in-laws resist.
You should also file a complaint with the Women's Cell on the basis of which an FIR would be filed later.
We advice you consult an Advocate for the filing of the complaint.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is employment bond valid in India and If I break the bond. what can I
- False promises at the time of marriage can I file divorce now
- Divorce from my husband who tortures mentally, physically and verbally
- Regarding attachment of property in customs case. Can father be jailed
- partner sold all company equipment and left for his hometown