mutually agree to live separately
If husband wife mutually agree in high court to live in a particular city, will they have to live in that city forever?
Under what circumstances did the husband wife mutually agree in high court to live in a particular city? If there is an undertaking before the court and the court has so decreed you are bound to abide by it. You need to get another direction either from the same High Court or the Supreme Court to go against such undertaking. You need to provide a lot more details to get an appropriate advice in the matter.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- we are co- owners of the property can I sell my part of property ?
- requirements for property documents of agricultural land?
- What does tatima means?
- Can we register a sale deed without property map
- Company claiming for refund of excess amount what can i do