quesMother in Law is harassing me not allowing me to stay with my husband

I am married for 10 months. My inlaws not letting my husband to live with me. They always sending me to my mom's home. Mother in law harassing me.What to do??

• ansYou should talk to your husband in private about this and ask him to find a solution to this. If he is chicken hearted person, you may rope in your parents and elders to have talks with his parents and to arrive at an amicable situation.
    If they still act arrogantly with you, then you may decide to file a domestic violence against them seeking the relief of protection and restrain from interfering in your personal life.
    This may bring you some solace.