Mother in Law is harassing me not allowing me to stay with my husband
I am married for 10 months. My inlaws not letting my husband to live with me. They always sending me to my mom's home. Mother in law harassing me.What to do??
You should talk to your husband in private about this and ask him to find a solution to this. If he is chicken hearted person, you may rope in your parents and elders to have talks with his parents and to arrive at an amicable situation.
If they still act arrogantly with you, then you may decide to file a domestic violence against them seeking the relief of protection and restrain from interfering in your personal life.
This may bring you some solace.
Advocate T KalaiselvanKosapet, Vellore
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- LIC housing asking for premium even after father death what can i do.
- What action can be taken against a fraud company
- Domestic abuse by husband and in laws what action can i take
- Company take cheque to threaten employee if they leave co. in between
- Can the maintenance granted by court be revised ?