quesMother in Law is harassing me not allowing me to stay with my husband

I am married for 10 months. My inlaws not letting my husband to live with me. They always sending me to my mom's home. Mother in law harassing me.What to do??

  • ansYou should talk to your husband in private about this and ask him to find a solution to this. If he is chicken hearted person, you may rope in your parents and elders to have talks with his parents and to arrive at an amicable situation.
    If they still act arrogantly with you, then you may decide to file a domestic violence against them seeking the relief of protection and restrain from interfering in your personal life.
    This may bring you some solace.

    Advocate T Kalaiselvan

      Kosapet, Vellore

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

I was married on the false pretext that my husband was working in the Indian…

 I am living in Australia. my wife put a false dowry case on me and…

Someone married with me the in the presence of alcohol in my body, but that…
we have filed a mutual divorce in barasat court in w.b.six nonths ago,but now i…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly