mistake in Respondents name
I had filed a divorce case against my wife. However after almost one year I found that the respondent name mentioned in the case mentioned incorrectly. The details are : Wife Name mentioned in Case : Garima Dhingra ( Since Dhingra was her surname before marriage and Harshit was her first name) Now the paper publication has done with the name of Garima Dhingra. I doubt that the divorce decree if issued in above name will not be valid on the above ground. Kindly let me know whether my doubt is correct, if yes what should i do now. Any procedure to rectify it.
It may be advisable for you to arrange for a fresh publication with the correct name; for such purpose, you may file an application in court to direct a fresh publication with the correct name.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Father running business on land in uncle's name can he claim the land
- How to cancel flat registration agreement and get refund of stamp
- Clarification on selection procedure if error done by college
- Mother is 63 years old can she get maintenance on filling for divorce
- Whether running website for online money transaction legal in India