quesMental tortured by wife and parents

I am fed up of my wife's behavior as she was involved in several relationship with various people before marriage and after marriage. I do not have any proof against her. I am mentally effected by my parents as my parents are not supporting me and they are supporting my wife. I am getting frustrated by my wife and my parents behavior. Please guide me what I can do. I want a divorce from my wife.

  • ansWhy are your parent supporting your wife. You should discuss all these things with your parents & try to know what your wife wants. After all things you can be advised a proper coarse of action.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hello I got married in June 2015 and my wife used to come frequently to…
My friend got married on nov 2016 in christian ceremony.her wife is already pregnant from…
Sir, If I have to pay 30 lac alimony in total to my wife. How…
Hi Sir, Me and my wife have filed for MCD in the last month, So…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly