quesMental tortured by wife and parents

I am fed up of my wife's behavior as she was involved in several relationship with various people before marriage and after marriage. I do not have any proof against her. I am mentally effected by my parents as my parents are not supporting me and they are supporting my wife. I am getting frustrated by my wife and my parents behavior. Please guide me what I can do. I want a divorce from my wife.

• ansWhy are your parent supporting your wife. You should discuss all these things with your parents & try to know what your wife wants. After all things you can be advised a proper coarse of action.