quesmental torture and cruelty on wife by husband

Dear Sir, I got married on April 2010 and had son on March 2013, I had been sent too my parents house on 2012 end, said to come after child birth, but later they forced me to stay at parents house and doing job from their and when I returned back there twice they said me u can not stay here without doing job.. they always asking money from me and when stopped giving money to them as I was not able to bear sons school and laws demand, they mentally harassed me a lot.. and they never gave me and for son a singal rupees. and I am pissed off with them and want to file for divorce case but he denied to give now.. suggest me sir how can I get rid off them as don't want to see them again.

• ansHello, you can file divorce case based on cruelty meted out by them if the court feel that the good grounds court will grant divorce based on the cruelty and so also on the ground of desertion, you have separated from your husband since 2012. it is good ground for divorce under desertion.

Along with divorce you may also apply for maintenance for yourself and your son as it is his duty as a husband and father to maintain both of you.