Me and boyfriend's grandmother are sister.Can we marry?
I am in love with a boy, but the issue that is arising is that my grandmother and my boyfriends grandmother are sisters. As we are hindus, is there any legal way by which i can marry him. i really love him and cannot live without him. Please help me.
As you stated that you are a hindu,
You and your boyfriend cannot marry each other legally as it comes within the ambit of prohibited relationship.
Even if you marry him, this marriage will not be considered valid in the eyes of law.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Practice and procedure in for filing SLP in Supreme Court of India
- jeevan arogya policy of LIC. Non coverage for congenital disease
- My selection refused by institute under open category as I am ESBC
- 498A case filed passport seized how can i get it back to go to work
- Accused in a case if complainant is ready can we settle mutually