quesmarrying a divorcee- not showing the certificate

My wife is a divorce & i want her a divorcee certificate but she refuse to give Also she is telling lie about her first marriage & her relatives tell something else Will i get divorce in this cheating scenerio,

  • ansHello,
    If your wife was married before, then she can remarry only after availing the decree of divorce from the Court, If she has not obtained the decree of divorce and has married you, then your marriage is illegal & void at law. She is still the legally wedded wife of her husband, not you.

    The problem is her husband can lodge a police complaint against you bringing the charge of adultery for which you can be sent behind the bars, Lodge a police complaint against her alleging that she has cheated you by marrying you hiding the fact that she has not taken divorce from her husband.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am defence employee. I need divorce. Marriage date 2011( hindu marriage) . Having one…

am recently married. my husband working in abroad. after he went there i mailed to…
No relationship with husband and even iIsaid to do he say what is hurry gang…
My husband filed divorce from my matrimonial place in up using wrong allegations. He always…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly