married man trapped by a married woman - cheating
I am married since 26 yrs have wife and two children. Recently in 2012 I happened to meet a women who is also married and have one child. She comfortably trapped me telling that her hubby was not looking after well and she explained her financial problems and one day she trapped me and forced me have a sexual contact. Even after that i made her comfortable by providing huge amounts. Of late she started to torture me by developing a jealous feeling on my wife and children. Please advise me what to do to get out of her torture but still i have a soft corner on her.
Please be informed that you are having illicit relationship which is illegal, and your wife shall have liberty to file a case against you for adultery. Refraining from relationship outside a marriage is not legal. It is more of an emotional problem which seems to be manifesting as legal issue.
You are living on a dangerous turf as you can be jailed for up to 5 years if a police complaint is filed against you for adultery.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Purchased a product from company. Product not helpful. What to do?
- Landlord refusing to make repair in the house. What action can i take?
- Company terminated me when i was on medical leave what to do.
- how to transfer father's self earned proprety to our mother's name ?
- can a sister ask for stay on property after signing NOC for her share?