quesmarried man trapped by a married woman - cheating

I am married since 26 yrs have wife and two children. Recently in 2012 I happened to meet a women who is also married and have one child. She comfortably trapped me telling that her hubby was not looking after well and she explained her financial problems and one day she trapped me and forced me have a sexual contact. Even after that i made her comfortable by providing huge amounts. Of late she started to torture me by developing a jealous feeling on my wife and children. Please advise me what to do to get out of her torture but still i have a soft corner on her.

  • ansPlease be informed that you are having illicit relationship which is illegal, and your wife shall have liberty to file a case against you for adultery. Refraining from relationship outside a marriage is not legal. It is more of an emotional problem which seems to be manifesting as legal issue.

    You are living on a dangerous turf as you can be jailed for up to 5 years if a police complaint is filed against you for adultery.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hie, i am separated since from last 5 years,although my marriage was not registered,i got…
Wife has filed false case of Dowry and Domestic violence against me and my family.…
Sir, mera 15 march ko mutual divorce k 2nd motion ho gya tha, mene koe…
My sister Got married in 2015. Not staying together for 2 years. Her Husband is…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly