Married for 15 years. Now i want to divorce my husband. What rights?
I have been married for 15 years. Can i divorce my husband? What are my rights? I don't know anything about divorce. Please guide me.
For filing divorce two things required cruelty n desertion which have to be proved. You have not specified reasons for divorce. You also not disclosed about kids you both have out of wedlock. You can claim maintenance too. U can contact us n disclose your further action so can help you out.
Advocate Pramod KaleDistrict Court, Shivajinagar, Pune
Definitely you can file divorce petition. You can claim maintainance, share in property and all the other reliefs which you are in need. But it is advised that before initiating any proceedings one must issue legal notice to the otherside. As we do not know your facts and grounds for seeking divorce we are not able to advise further.
Advocate Sagar KothariDistrict Court Shivajinagar, Pune
You can divorce your husband depending on the various grounds as per your situation and religion as well as personal laws.
You can get interim maintenance during the period of case hearing.
once case is decided then Court will grant you Permanent Alimony as well as place of residence.
If you have kids then you can also claim the education and other expenses for the kids.
Advocate Namitabh KothariFort, Mumbai
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Did marriage in arya samaj mandir parents forcing girl to remarry
- A person living in my property illegally and not ready to leave
- crowd funding for NGO by coupon sale. Is this legal in India?
- Disput with Property builder regarding car park allotment
- Are private universities and teachers covered under Gratuity act?