×

quesMarried for 15 years in need of divorce.

I am a mother of two kids less than 3 years, married for last 15 years. My husband has been indifferent attitude, non-co-operative in all household affairs with no responsibility on family. He often shouts at me in foul language, and hates my parents like enemies. But my parents have only helped me financially and morally through tough-times.

Things are getting worse as my in-laws and his brother are telling him lies and wrong influence. please advise on how I should try to get a counselling done or god-forbid if things get worse file for a divorce. I am afraid as he is a tough stubborn person, i do not wish to get separated in first place but i am unable to bear the emotional/mental burden.

• ansYou are advised to file a DV case . You need to file a written application to the Women's Protection Officer at District Collector Office.The Officer will call you husband and othe relatives for counselling.