Married for 15 years in need of divorce.
I am a mother of two kids less than 3 years, married for last 15 years. My husband has been indifferent attitude, non-co-operative in all household affairs with no responsibility on family. He often shouts at me in foul language, and hates my parents like enemies. But my parents have only helped me financially and morally through tough-times.
Things are getting worse as my in-laws and his brother are telling him lies and wrong influence. please advise on how I should try to get a counselling done or god-forbid if things get worse file for a divorce. I am afraid as he is a tough stubborn person, i do not wish to get separated in first place but i am unable to bear the emotional/mental burden.
You are advised to file a DV case . You need to file a written application to the Women's Protection Officer at District Collector Office.The Officer will call you husband and othe relatives for counselling.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What legal entity structure is best for startup business?
- BJP MP and cong MLA together trying to grab my N.A Plot (Land)
- Want to go to US to give interviews what visa do I need
- Respondent in divorce case denying to appear in court. What to do?
- Mother unable to prove that she is a legal heir. What can we do now?