quesMarried for 15 years in need of divorce.

I am a mother of two kids less than 3 years, married for last 15 years. My husband has been indifferent attitude, non-co-operative in all household affairs with no responsibility on family. He often shouts at me in foul language, and hates my parents like enemies. But my parents have only helped me financially and morally through tough-times.

Things are getting worse as my in-laws and his brother are telling him lies and wrong influence. please advise on how I should try to get a counselling done or god-forbid if things get worse file for a divorce. I am afraid as he is a tough stubborn person, i do not wish to get separated in first place but i am unable to bear the emotional/mental burden.

  • ansYou are advised to file a DV case . You need to file a written application to the Women's Protection Officer at District Collector Office.The Officer will call you husband and othe relatives for counselling.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

I want advice on divorce case of my son who is in army. He got…

I am living separatly with my two daughters till two years.. I do no where…

What can I do if I want to go back to my husband who is…

sir/mad pls note that divorce and crpc case file by wife when i am at…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Diva Arora Menon

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly