quesMarried at the age of 16 years. What can i do to get away from her?

married at the age of 16 in 2005. i dont like my wife, i was married along with my elder brother. Even after denying to maintain the marriage, my parents brought wife home. I am Not satisfied with her and want to do something big in life and don't wish to live with her. Can i apply for annulment of marriage. Wen ever stayed together and have no relationship. Right now i am aged 26 years. She is living with my parents in my home town and i am staying in a different city because of work.

You have lost your right for annulment of marriage. As you did nothing after attaining the age of 18. In present scenario you may prefer divorce route to get seprated from your wife. In our personal opinion we suggest you to start your life with present partner, as if you start any litigation to end your present relationship it will take atleast 3 yrs. And by then you will be 29 or 30. You have big dreams but you failed to achieve them in last 8 yrs. You may enjoy your life with your wife and attain grand success in your life.

By spoiling others life you will not achieve anything in your life.

Best of luck for your big dreams.

• ansIf you have the consent of your wife for mutual divorce then you can annul your marriage,if she does not wish to divocre you then it would be diffuclut to get divorce from her ,the reasons given by you for annulment of marriage is not enough to file any case agansit her.You have one chance for stating you were married beofre the age of marrige

Advocate Ritesh Isaac

Bengali Market, Delhi

• ansyou have lost ur right for annulment of marriage. As you did nothing after attaining the age of 18. In present scenario you may prefer divorse route to get seprated from your wife. In my personal opinion i suggest you to start your life with present partner as if you start any litigation to end your present relationship it will take atleast 3 yrs. and then you will be 29 or 30. You have big dream but you failed to achieve them in last 8 yrs. Dear enjoy your life with your wife and attain grand success in your life.

By spoiling others life you will not achieving anything in your life.
    Best of luck for your big dreams.

Thanks

Advocate Mohan S

Janakpuri, Delhi