Married at a minor age. I want to leave my husband. What can i do?
I am seeking for an advice I got married at my age of 15years I was forced by my parents This man i lived for 16years is drunker and always suspicious use to torture me everyday so Run away from the home its been now 6year I want to protect myself So i got into a relationship This my husband and my brother in law got to know now they are black mailing me plz advise
It is better to file a divorce Petition on the ground of cruelty. In case if your husband does not wish to come to court then you can get the divorce easily in the absence of your husband and thereafter you can officially declare that you have married to an another man.
Advocate Jagadish NAdugodi, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Want to provide calibration services to foreign customers.
- Divorce as wife is not able to adjust
- What is the process for transfer of property through gift deed
- Girlfriend got married to another guy - how can she get divorce
- Can a boy file rape case against a girl