quesMarried at a minor age. I want to leave my husband. What can i do?

I am seeking for an advice I got married at my age of 15years I was forced by my parents This man i lived for 16years is drunker and always suspicious use to torture me everyday so Run away from the home its been now 6year I want to protect myself So i got into a relationship This my husband and my brother in law got to know now they are black mailing me plz advise

  • ansIt is better to file a divorce Petition on the ground of cruelty. In case if your husband does not wish to come to court then you can get the divorce easily in the absence of your husband and thereafter you can officially declare that you have married to an another man.

    Advocate Jagadish N

      Adugodi, Bangalore

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi I am 32 yrs old Hindu woman got married to a Hindu man before…
a indian house wife n she also govt teacher. cheat to her husband when he…
i got married last year in 14 feb.. i m momdan..starting days of my marrige…

I want to revive my Divorce case which I had withdrawn in 2009 owing to…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly