quesMarried a girl but I have no proof can I stop her from second marriage

I married a girl in a temple but we didn't registered our marriage not we have any photos for the same, I just have audio recordings where she is accepting that she has married me and few photos together and bills of hotels we went together. Can I stop her from doing 2nd marriage legally?

• ansYou should get the marriage registered as soon as possible, to prevent such an incident from happening. A marriage certificate should be sufficient proof of the marriage, whereas audio recording and all can be questioned.

• ansYes it is possible to prove your marriage.You can sue her if she marries or can get a restraining order from court of law.The photographs and priest of the temple can be of help.However, you have tp prove these facts.

• ansAudio recording is not enough. You should have at least 1 proof which can prove your marriage. .....................................................
    ........................................
    ....

..
    ........

Advocate Vikas Nain

Delhi High Court, Delhi