Married a girl but I have no proof can I stop her from second marriage
I married a girl in a temple but we didn't registered our marriage not we have any photos for the same, I just have audio recordings where she is accepting that she has married me and few photos together and bills of hotels we went together. Can I stop her from doing 2nd marriage legally?
You should get the marriage registered as soon as possible, to prevent such an incident from happening. A marriage certificate should be sufficient proof of the marriage, whereas audio recording and all can be questioned.
Advocate Jaspreet Singh RaiGreater Kailash 1, Delhi
Yes it is possible to prove your marriage.You can sue her if she marries or can get a restraining order from court of law.The photographs and priest of the temple can be of help.However, you have tp prove these facts.
Advocate Rajesh RaiSector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
Audio recording is not enough. You should have at least 1 proof which can prove your marriage. .....................................................
Advocate Vikas NainDelhi High Court, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to ensure custody of sons to a mother
- Uncle did fraud and made a fraud Will of grandmother what to do
- builder asking for properties paper- illegal
- Missed filing tax return, now received mail form the department.
- Company's liability in accident during going to work