quesMarriage procedure for Muslim and Hindu

Want to know what is the procedure of marriage. I am a muslim boy in love with a hindu girl. We have a 16 year long relationship. Her family is forcing her to marry against her will. Now please tell me what steps we can take?

  • ansBoth of you are major and without changing your religion you can marry as per Special marriage act.

    The parents cannot lawfully restrain any of you from marrying each other. If they do, you can take police protection.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

i got married as per Muslim traditions in Delhi two years before. I have one…
My parents got married in 1990 and my father went to abroad in 2003. In…
need a advise for how to get divorce ?is it possible to get divorce even…
I married USA citizen in India, but on her request (she planned) I registered marriage…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly