Marriage procedure for Muslim and Hindu
Want to know what is the procedure of marriage. I am a muslim boy in love with a hindu girl. We have a 16 year long relationship. Her family is forcing her to marry against her will. Now please tell me what steps we can take?
Both of you are major and without changing your religion you can marry as per Special marriage act.
The parents cannot lawfully restrain any of you from marrying each other. If they do, you can take police protection.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Intimate video made without knowledge what action can I take
- Two wheeler Parking in MHADA BUILDING
- How can I save myself from from fraud police complaints
- Girl threatening to put false case stating me as reason for divorce
- Employer denying to pay salary what action can I take