quesMarital disharmony.does the wife have to provide for husband's expense

Both me and my husband are earning well.we work in two different cities.he keeps pestering me to pay for his monthly expenses.his priority are his mom and relatives.my mother in law is domineering and wants divorce.my father in law committed suicide coz he had a psychiatric problem n had fights with his wife.my husband threatens to take away my kids.he doesn't provide for my kids expenses.when both spouses earn, who has to look after family expenses?

• ansDear Client
    You have to file case of Domestic violence and your husband has to pay maintenance to your children and case charges to you.
    Good luck
    Kamal Grover
    Advocate
    Chandigarh

Admin please note every answer
    Don't require 200 charter for every query. So please rectify this issue.
    Now 200 character will be over.

Advocate Kamal Grover

Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh