Marital disharmony.does the wife have to provide for husband's expense
Both me and my husband are earning well.we work in two different cities.he keeps pestering me to pay for his monthly expenses.his priority are his mom and relatives.my mother in law is domineering and wants divorce.my father in law committed suicide coz he had a psychiatric problem n had fights with his wife.my husband threatens to take away my kids.he doesn't provide for my kids expenses.when both spouses earn, who has to look after family expenses?
You have to file case of Domestic violence and your husband has to pay maintenance to your children and case charges to you.
Admin please note every answer
Don't require 200 charter for every query. So please rectify this issue.
Now 200 character will be over.
Advocate Kamal GroverPunjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is it mandatory to issue certificate after completing the course
- Legal action if father took loan and gave cheque in mother's name
- Gratuity and relieving letter due from my previous company
- Termination on the joining day what action can i take
- Can any order be valid if defendant have not recorded Halafnama