quesLive in for 3 years. Now boyfriend saying he can't go against parents.

I was in a live in relationship for 3 years. Initially neither of our parents knew about. After telling them the boy started saying that we won't go against their families wishes. My question is what should i do now?

  • ans

    If you can't get the clarity that how should you proceed, our advise to you would be to meet a counselor who can guide you better and provide clarity to your thoughts.

    As you were in a live in relationship for 3 years you are entitled to maintenance from your boyfriend. it can be done by filing an application under section 125 of Cr.P.C.

    You can also initiate proceedings under the Domestic Violence Act.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

if i dont show the right salary and about my professional deatails will court take…
Can I give divorce my wife without her agree ness c
I belong to a Hindu family and I became marriage in February 2012 and my…
My brother is a CA and his income is 60,000. They are married for 1…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly