Live in for 3 years. Now boyfriend saying he can't go against parents.
I was in a live in relationship for 3 years. Initially neither of our parents knew about. After telling them the boy started saying that we won't go against their families wishes. My question is what should i do now?
If you can't get the clarity that how should you proceed, our advise to you would be to meet a counselor who can guide you better and provide clarity to your thoughts.
As you were in a live in relationship for 3 years you are entitled to maintenance from your boyfriend. it can be done by filing an application under section 125 of Cr.P.C.
You can also initiate proceedings under the Domestic Violence Act.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Client refused to pay for the services I provided him what to do?
- Can appellant go for reinstating his job in parent company ?
- What is the procedure for case Restoration
- bank not releasing my property papers?
- Land not registered legal heirs of previous land owner claiming share