×

quesList of dowry received.

My wife complained in caw cell against me and my parents in caw cell counseling in failed and now matter in mediation my question is that the list of dowry article given are partially fake given a estimate of 30 lakhs it's compulsory to pay the money only if girl refuse to take article threaten me to give money otherwise I register a fir?

• ansWas the last drawn up at the time of marriage? List of dowry articles given by wife cannot be assumed to be gospel truth. She is required to prove it. Deny the list if it is false and insist on facing trial in court to prove your innocence.