quesLegal Separation without formality of Divorce

I separated from my husband 3 years back and am not staying with my parents with my daughter. She is studying in school and I bear all her expenses. We had filed for a mutual divorce some years back but due to our jobs we could not be at the court on time.

I do not want to go to court. We don't have time to appear there. Is there any other remedy?

  • ansIf you and your husband had filed for a divorce by mutual consent and you did not appear in court then the petition would have been dismissed. If you do not want to go through the court process again and you don't want to marry again then forget it.

    You can stay separate from your husband even without a divorce. You can file for a judicial separation if you so desire. Contact a local lawyer who can guide you better.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir, I am a married women. I have two kids. My husbands has a habbit…

My husband wants divorce from me,have got married on 24th January,2017.He n his parents are…

I hav been married fr 2 years, my husband had a traveling job so i…

My husband removed me from the house. We have been married for 6 years in…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Diva Arora Menon

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly