Legal Separation without formality of Divorce
I separated from my husband 3 years back and am not staying with my parents with my daughter. She is studying in school and I bear all her expenses. We had filed for a mutual divorce some years back but due to our jobs we could not be at the court on time.
I do not want to go to court. We don't have time to appear there. Is there any other remedy?
If you and your husband had filed for a divorce by mutual consent and you did not appear in court then the petition would have been dismissed. If you do not want to go through the court process again and you don't want to marry again then forget it.
You can stay separate from your husband even without a divorce. You can file for a judicial separation if you so desire. Contact a local lawyer who can guide you better.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- false cyber crime case against me. what can I do ?
- Can my office (LIC) terminate me if I have completed 5 yrs in service?
- Husband asking to give divorce what option do i have
- Company asking for permanent address but i live on rent what to do
- Is there any law against the negligent pet owners