Leaving in-laws home and filing a divorce case
Hi! I am facing problems in my married life. My husband and my In-laws have made my life hell. I want to leave my In-laws home and file a divorce complaint against my husband. The problem is that if i filed the case before leaving my in-laws house; my in-laws will beat me up and will file a complaint in the police station against me, so I wanted to ask that is there any way so that I can leave their house and then file a divorce against my husband before my in laws could go and fake a complaint in the police station?
Yes you are free to walk out from your In-laws home and then can file a divorce. And for the fake complaint; no missing complaint can suffice. Also you can give an application to the police stating that you are leaving your in-laws home on your own and police does not require to file any missing case against you.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can husband file divorce within 1 year if I am not wiling to separate?
- Cheque given by customer got bounced, what action can I take ?
- Six months of marriage how can I file for divorce
- Cheated by a real estate company how to get my money back
- Urban Property Ownership Records