quesLeaving in-laws home and filing a divorce case

Hi! I am facing problems in my married life. My husband and my In-laws have made my life hell. I want to leave my In-laws home and file a divorce complaint against my husband. The problem is that if i filed the case before leaving my in-laws house; my in-laws will beat me up and will file a complaint in the police station against me, so I wanted to ask that is there any way so that I can leave their house and then file a divorce against my husband before my in laws could go and fake a complaint in the police station?

• ansYes you are free to walk out from your In-laws home and then can file a divorce. And for the fake complaint; no missing complaint can suffice. Also you can give an application to the police stating that you are leaving your in-laws home on your own and police does not require to file any missing case against you.