Lawyer is changing view point.Can I change my lawyer?
My current lawyer is not help properly in my divorce case. He is not giving proper updates to me to resolve this situation. First i put a petition on my husband for divorce now after an year he is telling it is better to go for divorce by mutual consent. So we dissolve old one and re apply new petition. Can it possible to change from this lawyer to new lawyer?
If you have filed petition for divorce against your husband you can convert the current petition into divorce by mutual consent.
You are at liberty to change your lawyer. You can always ask him questions about your divorce case, he is bound to reply to your queries.
You may change your lawyer at any time by seeking a No Objection Certificate from him.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- After how many years of completion of marriage can i file for divorce.
- property distribution if my father and mother are no more
- What happens to personal loan if a person dies
- Neighbour called city serve officer to measure my property what to do
- Case against my uncle shall I appear in court for proving evidence