Lawyer is changing view point.Can I change my lawyer?
My current lawyer is not help properly in my divorce case. He is not giving proper updates to me to resolve this situation. First i put a petition on my husband for divorce now after an year he is telling it is better to go for divorce by mutual consent. So we dissolve old one and re apply new petition. Can it possible to change from this lawyer to new lawyer?
If you have filed petition for divorce against your husband you can convert the current petition into divorce by mutual consent.
You are at liberty to change your lawyer. You can always ask him questions about your divorce case, he is bound to reply to your queries.
You may change your lawyer at any time by seeking a No Objection Certificate from him.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Co. later accepted my regisnation when i made a request to revoke it?
- Builder not responding to my cancellation request what can I do
- Dental Injury held at company's cafeteria what can be done
- After 4 year company terminated me. What is my right?
- How can I check if the builder is genuine or not