Judge transferred on date of decision
An Ex parte divorce was filed in 2011. In 2012, the evidence date got over. The same year the argument was also over. The judge gave a Date of decision but the day of decision, the judge got transferred. My lawyer doesn't support me always. He took money from me on each date.
Now he tells me that after a month a new judge will come and might restart all the procedure again. I want to know like what are the chances now for my case to happen when a new judge comes?
This should not be a major cause of worry for you as trasnfer of judges is a normal practice. The new judge coming will prounce the judgement and will not restart the case again.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Procedure for filing a complaint in consumer court against a company?
- Sending Legal Notice Before Going To Consumer Court
- Can we sue someone for the money he earned from our ancestral proeprty
- Got a Will from father can I give it to my children father is alive
- Husband gave property to son now his wife selling it after his death