quesJudge transferred on date of decision

An Ex parte divorce was filed in 2011. In 2012, the evidence date got over. The same year the argument was also over. The judge gave a Date of decision but the day of decision, the judge got transferred. My lawyer doesn't support me always. He took money from me on each date.

Now he tells me that after a month a new judge will come and might restart all the procedure again. I want to know like what are the chances now for my case to happen when a new judge comes?

• ansThis should not be a major cause of worry for you as trasnfer of judges is a normal practice. The new judge coming will prounce the judgement and will not restart the case again.