quesIssue with Husband. No outcome. What should i do about it?

Hi, I married last year, my husband have female best friend with whom he share every thing even in starting of our marriage some issues take place because of her & he shared that to her also. As a wife i expect our life must have some privacy but everytime he let me down. I shared this issue with my in-laws also but they support to him only. I have seen them chatting till late night before marriage & after marriage they both chat whole day whenever they gets the time. I m fed up now..even i discuss things with that lady that i cant accept u his friend, nothing outcome.

  • ansevery married life need some private space in your case it seems to me that your husband's behavior i.e. extra friendly with his colleague or uncaring attitude causing depression to you
    legally its amount to mental cruelty but such issues can solved by mutual talk or understanding
    it can be a ground for divorce but that is last resort of the problem.

    Advocate Yogesh Kumar Vidyakar

      District Court, Dwarka, Delhi

  • ansDear Madam,

    Do you suspect any kind of relation between your husband and the other lady ? Is your husband good and respectful towards you otherwise ? If the only problem you have is that your husband talks to the other lady the best way would be to approach the mediation center located in the nearest district courts and to try to solve the matter amicably .

    Advocate Sonia Saini

      Dwarka, Delhi

  • ansIn case you want to take harsh route, then file a complaint in women cell and a petition for maintenance and domestic violence alleging that husband is having extra marital affair. Get his phone details out and take screen shot of his watsapp chats as a proof and show them when required.

    As of now be cool and calm just collect all incriminating evidence and then take such steps.


    Advocate Kunal Sabharawal

      Panchsheel Enclave, Delhi

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

We are Christians. I was married in 2012 and now i want to move for…
My x husband has filed a complaint in station mussing cimplaint on me since im…
My friend's wife went to her parents home along with her 04yrs old daughter while…

actually my sister wants a divorce, her in laws are not supporting her husband keeps…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly