Issue with Husband. No outcome. What should i do about it?
Hi, I married last year, my husband have female best friend with whom he share every thing even in starting of our marriage some issues take place because of her & he shared that to her also. As a wife i expect our life must have some privacy but everytime he let me down. I shared this issue with my in-laws also but they support to him only. I have seen them chatting till late night before marriage & after marriage they both chat whole day whenever they gets the time. I m fed up now..even i discuss things with that lady that i cant accept u his friend, nothing outcome.
every married life need some private space in your case it seems to me that your husband's behavior i.e. extra friendly with his colleague or uncaring attitude causing depression to you
legally its amount to mental cruelty but such issues can solved by mutual talk or understanding
it can be a ground for divorce but that is last resort of the problem.
Advocate Yogesh Kumar VidyakarDistrict Court, Dwarka, Delhi
Do you suspect any kind of relation between your husband and the other lady ? Is your husband good and respectful towards you otherwise ? If the only problem you have is that your husband talks to the other lady the best way would be to approach the mediation center located in the nearest district courts and to try to solve the matter amicably .
Advocate Sonia SainiDwarka, Delhi
In case you want to take harsh route, then file a complaint in women cell and a petition for maintenance and domestic violence alleging that husband is having extra marital affair. Get his phone details out and take screen shot of his watsapp chats as a proof and show them when required.
As of now be cool and calm just collect all incriminating evidence and then take such steps.
Advocate Kunal SabharawalPanchsheel Enclave, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Partition suit during lifetime of the father.
- Can I leave the flat if my name is not there in the rent agreement
- Received damage items from E-Commerce website what action can I take
- My wife is betraying me having affair what can I do
- Wife is having affair with a family member what action can I take?