Is marriage in the Arya Samaj Mandir a valid marriage?
Is a marriage in the Arya Samaj Mandir a valid marriage as per the law?
Assuming you are Hindus,
Yes a marriage in an Arya Samaj Mandir is a valid marriage. Marriage in an Arya Samaj Mandir is treated as a valid marriage
Thereafter you will also have to obtain a marriage certificate under Hindu Marriage Act from the office of SDM of your jurisdiction.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Help about nomination rules in CRPF
- Employer denied to pay salary for the work done
- Borrowed Bike Got Stolen - who will be held responsible
- Transmission of shares in Demat account on basis of Registered Will
- People cheated and took money what action can i take