Is email a valid document for talaq?
can email sent by my husband be a valid talaqnama?
No, as per Muslim Sharia Law, communication of Talaqnama through email is not a valid Talaq. Talaq, which is of 3 types, has to be communicated in person to the wife directly. Sharia Law won't permit the husband to give Talaq via electronic process.
Advocate Jagadish NAdugodi, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- I do not wish to renew the lease deed how to vacate the tenant
- how can i take the custody of the child?
- Different caste name caste certificate and transfer certificate
- Need interpretation of order where can i get it
- Distribution of property in Hindu family