Is email a valid document for talaq?
can email sent by my husband be a valid talaqnama?
No, as per Muslim Sharia Law, communication of Talaqnama through email is not a valid Talaq. Talaq, which is of 3 types, has to be communicated in person to the wife directly. Sharia Law won't permit the husband to give Talaq via electronic process.
Advocate Jagadish NAdugodi, Bangalore
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Poor quality property delivered by builder what action can i take
- Customer not paying due fees how can I recover the fees
- Brother fraudulently took the other brother's property
- Can I proceed legally for recovery of token amount
- Can I be with another man while my divorce case is pending ?