Is email a valid document for talaq?
can email sent by my husband be a valid talaqnama?
No, as per Muslim Sharia Law, communication of Talaqnama through email is not a valid Talaq. Talaq, which is of 3 types, has to be communicated in person to the wife directly. Sharia Law won't permit the husband to give Talaq via electronic process.
Advocate Jagadish NAdugodi, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to get guardian certificate for a disabled handicap maroj
- How to file complaint against advocate in bar council
- Son-in-law and daughter not getting along. What are daughter's right?
- Girl threatening to file false molestation charges
- General power of attorney for a DDA site