Is appearance necessary for second motion of mutual divorce?
Can I get through second motion of divorce without appearing in the court? Can video conferencing be allowed? What else can I do?
1. Prior to the actual date of hearing you can get an affidavit attested by the Indian consulate. This affidavit can then be filed in the court on the date of hearing.
2. It is the prerogative of the court to accept or reject the affidavit.
3. You can execute a POA in favour of any of your relatives.
4. Apply for video conferencing. The absence of the necessary infrastructure for video conferencing in the court house does not stop you or your parents from providing one through your laptop.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Legal Validity of document on child name for home loan.
- Husband took ex parte divorce can I appeal
- Can culprits get anticipatory bail without the Policeman permission
- Can I claim an unclaimed amount in bank account?
- What are laws related to charge sheet. ?