quesIs appearance necessary for second motion of mutual divorce?

Can I get through second motion of divorce without appearing in the court? Can video conferencing be allowed? What else can I do?

1. Prior to the actual date of hearing you can get an affidavit attested by the Indian consulate. This affidavit can then be filed in the court on the date of hearing.

2. It is the prerogative of the court to accept or reject the affidavit. 

3. You can execute a POA in favour of any of your relatives.

4. Apply for video conferencing. The absence of the necessary infrastructure for video conferencing in the court house does not stop you or your parents from providing one through your laptop.