Inter religion married couple vouch for divorce.
I am a hindu and i married a muslim guy and due to some religious issues, i want to be free from that life. I also put case against him, but he responded in the court that, he like to live with me. But i cant able to live bcoz, i am that much hurted by him. What's the problem her is that we married in both religious faith? how can i proceed to free myself from this situation!
In your case, i presume you must have registered the marriage under Special Marriage Act. Therefore, to terminate the marriage you have to approach family court and cite reason for divorce.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Clarification on caste
- Delivered freedom 251 phone does not match product shown on website
- Can I get back my admission fee and certificate if I leave the college
- Husband tortures me everyday but in court he was ready to live with me
- Can my in laws claim custody of my child after husbands death