in relation with a policeman lost property
We have problem with our relation, as we are repaying their amount still they are threatening us. And he is Sub Inspector of Police in Rudrapur. We have lost all our property because of them. I want to save my family from him.
I think in your case it may be more appropriate to go to court for complaint and it has powers to investigate such cases and take action. In case of going to CP again some element of inspectors personal contacts may be there.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Payee changed address how to send notice to correct address
- Can I remarry without taking divorce from first wife
- False complaint filed by the opposite party what action can I take
- Division of Grandfather's ancestral property to grandson
- Brothers threatening to handover large part of estate to them.