×

quesIn-laws not ready to give belongings want maintenance for child

I m at my mother's place since 2 years, my in-laws have left me after I delivered a baby boy.My boy is 2 years stays with me.they don't even ask for him and not even provide financial support for him.My gold, clothes every stuff are with them.They are not ready to sort out anything.they are asking for a divorce, but not ready to give enough alimony nd my all stuff.even I've not got my babies birth certificate.Please suggest me what to do.I want my all my stuff and alimony to secure my baby future.

• ansHello,
    We can file a police complaint and a DV petition. Along with that v can file for maintenance and house gr8 u and it kid. We can file for divorce under cruelty as well as dissertation.
    Please contact fr further assistance.

Advocate Komal Mehta

Andheri East, Mumbai

• ansYou can file a petition for maintenance for yourself and your child under section 125 of Crpc and also under DV act as your husband is liable to maintain you and the child. If he files divorce you can file application for interim maintenance and also ask alimony. In whatever case you or your husband files an application demanding the birth certificate and also your belongings could be made to the court.

Advocate Sunita Bafna

Central Mumbai, Mumbai

• ansDear client,as per crpc 125 you can get maintenance for you and for your son from the court,you can file case against section 498A against your husband in which he can get 3 years imprisonment.for proper guidance contact me without hesitation.

Advocate Vijay Kalu Wani

Koregaon, Pune