quesIn-laws not ready to give belongings want maintenance for child

I m at my mother's place since 2 years, my in-laws have left me after I delivered a baby boy.My boy is 2 years stays with me.they don't even ask for him and not even provide financial support for him.My gold, clothes every stuff are with them.They are not ready to sort out anything.they are asking for a divorce, but not ready to give enough alimony nd my all stuff.even I've not got my babies birth certificate.Please suggest me what to do.I want my all my stuff and alimony to secure my baby future.

  • ansHello,
    We can file a police complaint and a DV petition. Along with that v can file for maintenance and house gr8 u and it kid. We can file for divorce under cruelty as well as dissertation.
    Please contact fr further assistance.

    Advocate Komal Mehta

      Andheri East, Mumbai

  • ansYou can file a petition for maintenance for yourself and your child under section 125 of Crpc and also under DV act as your husband is liable to maintain you and the child. If he files divorce you can file application for interim maintenance and also ask alimony. In whatever case you or your husband files an application demanding the birth certificate and also your belongings could be made to the court.

    Advocate Sunita Bafna

      Central Mumbai, Mumbai

  • ansDear client,as per crpc 125 you can get maintenance for you and for your son from the court,you can file case against section 498A against your husband in which he can get 3 years imprisonment.for proper guidance contact me without hesitation.

    Advocate Vijay Kalu Wani

      Koregaon, Pune

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

My brother in law fileed. Suite against my sister to take divorce based on not…
I married in India in 2004 under special marriage act. That time I was Indian…
My friends married 8 years back .In the starting he faced little problems about his…

My in-laws'and sister in law's interference and personality difference with my husband have resulted in the most difficult time…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly