In-laws not ready to give belongings want maintenance for child
I m at my mother's place since 2 years, my in-laws have left me after I delivered a baby boy.My boy is 2 years stays with me.they don't even ask for him and not even provide financial support for him.My gold, clothes every stuff are with them.They are not ready to sort out anything.they are asking for a divorce, but not ready to give enough alimony nd my all stuff.even I've not got my babies birth certificate.Please suggest me what to do.I want my all my stuff and alimony to secure my baby future.
You can file a petition for maintenance for yourself and your child under section 125 of Crpc and also under DV act as your husband is liable to maintain you and the child. If he files divorce you can file application for interim maintenance and also ask alimony. In whatever case you or your husband files an application demanding the birth certificate and also your belongings could be made to the court.
Advocate Sunita BafnaCentral Mumbai, Mumbai
Dear client,as per crpc 125 you can get maintenance for you and for your son from the court,you can file case against section 498A against your husband in which he can get 3 years imprisonment.for proper guidance contact me without hesitation.
Advocate Vijay Kalu WaniKoregaon, Pune
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Termination from SBI due to non disclosure of pending case
- Developer charging High Maintenance charges without Consent what to do
- Husband not giving maintenance for children and wife. How to claim
- What to do if company if forcing to pay bond amount
- Can we go for amicable settlement before legal aid clinic