×

quesin-laws forcing for divorce

I and my husband are having some trouble in our marriage, which is getting closer to divorce.We are staying separately. I wanted a reconciliation , but he and his family are adamant for divorce. They are forcing me for getting divorce. I even called my husband to talk but his mother received the call and never lets him talk to me. On insistence she threatened me. She would not let me have any contact with my husband. I wanted to ask what are my options regarding- communicating with my husband, Stopping my in laws from not letting me talk to my husband. and stopping this divorce.

• ansYou can file complaint of domestic violence against your mother in law and others . In the said complaint seek right to stay in matrimonial home. You can also seek maintenance, compensation for mental harassment which is undergone by you. If your husband files for divorce you can refuse to give him the divorce.