×

quesIn how much time will I get maintenance from husband?

I want to know if i am eligible to get maintenance from husband? I also have a child. In how much time will i get maintenance? What is the procedure to go about it?

The eligibility to get maintenance depends on facts and circumstances of the case. Your query is silent on why you intent to seek divorce. Please provide these facts, so that we can provide exact legal solution.

However, you can file an application under Section 125 CRPC, wherein you can claim maintenance for your child and yourself.

• ansHi,
    Within 6 months. But there are some other factors also to decide your case. Please share complete fact for right answer.
    Thanks

Adv Mohan S.

Advocate Mohan S

Janakpuri, Delhi

• ansEvery wife is eligible for maintenance.i cannot tell how time it would take to get you maintenance since it depends upon the lawyer how fast he works for you.you have to be separated from your husband before you file the petition ,thereafter you can file it before the family court.

Advocate Ritesh Isaac

Bengali Market, Delhi

• ansThe eligibility to get maintenance depends on facts and circumstances of the case. Your query is silent on why you intent to seek divorce. Please provide these facts, so that we can provide exact legal solution.