Illegal second marriage, son's share in property.
I got married in 1997, had a son in 1998. My husband took ex party divorce in 1999. I came to know in 2011, the orders were set aside, he remarried in 2011. He has 2 kids. He is staying with his second wife, we got separated after 4 months. He tricked me, now i being his legal wife, can i stay with him? when i go to his house no one answers the door;his father died. Can my son claim for his right in property. He keeps on making baseless allegations can i sue him in the court? our families have been in touch regarding this issue. My son is mentally depressed , the day his father ignored him. what should i do?
Since the orders have been set aside you may claim the right to reside with him. If there is an ancestral property in family then your son can claim his share therein. Also, for any baseless allegations you may sue him for defamation. You may claim maintenance for yourself and your son.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Want to file a case in Supreme Court can i do it in person?
- Sister got share in property before SC judgement. can I appeal now ?
- Want to marry my girl friend but her parents have house arrested her
- How to deal with illegal extortion case filed against me ?
- how much share wife can claim in joint property where i pay loan emi