quesIllegal second marriage, son's share in property.

I got married in 1997, had a son in 1998. My husband took ex party divorce in 1999. I came to know in 2011, the orders were set aside, he remarried in 2011. He has 2 kids. He is staying with his second wife, we got separated after 4 months. He tricked me, now i being his legal wife, can i stay with him? when i go to his house no one answers the door;his father died. Can my son claim for his right in property. He keeps on making baseless allegations can i sue him in the court? our families have been in touch regarding this issue. My son is mentally depressed , the day his father ignored him. what should i do?

  • ansSince the orders have been set aside you may claim the right to reside with him. If there is an ancestral property in family then your son can claim his share therein. Also, for any baseless allegations you may sue him for defamation. You may claim maintenance for yourself and your son.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am a Hindu girl who got married to a Muslim boy in 1998. I…
i) Lower Court had already fixed Rs 5,500 /- per month for monthly maintenance charges…
I m a doctor(pursuing DNB). Wife also a doctor non working MBBS. Both Muslims. 3…
For non consumation of marriage for 3 years, divorce filed, whether medical test is necessary…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly