Illegal second marriage, son's share in property.
I got married in 1997, had a son in 1998. My husband took ex party divorce in 1999. I came to know in 2011, the orders were set aside, he remarried in 2011. He has 2 kids. He is staying with his second wife, we got separated after 4 months. He tricked me, now i being his legal wife, can i stay with him? when i go to his house no one answers the door;his father died. Can my son claim for his right in property. He keeps on making baseless allegations can i sue him in the court? our families have been in touch regarding this issue. My son is mentally depressed , the day his father ignored him. what should i do?
Since the orders have been set aside you may claim the right to reside with him. If there is an ancestral property in family then your son can claim his share therein. Also, for any baseless allegations you may sue him for defamation. You may claim maintenance for yourself and your son.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to claim money back in case of checque bounce
- Paid stamp duty on agreement to sale do we need pay stamp duly again
- how to initiate settlement of bank loan
- Filed consumer case but both judges are not available what can be done
- Anticipatory bail granted. But the document missing from court file.