If i run away from in laws house what could they do? Can i divorce?
If i ran from my inlaws house as i dont want to live here because understanding and there is nthng in our relation and nobody is supporting me even my parents so i want to ask if i ran from here widout telling anybody or may i keep abletter than ran then in that case wht would they do??? And what can i do after that so that i may not face prob. And this everything got finish and later after collecting money i hire the lawyer and send him to sign the divorce paper with him or if i didnt get the divorce signed up then i can live according to me.... ivtried lot but now i cant... pls help me out
Firstly we will advise you that running is not an option, if you do not want to live with your husband then you can simply speak to him and file a mutual consent divorce under Section 13 B of Hindu Marriage Act thereby seeking divorce on mutual terms and condition. A joint petition signed by both parties is filed in court under said section.
In the first motion statement of both parties are recorded and then signed on paper before the Hon'ble Court.The 6 month period is given for reconciliation, (the hon'ble court gives a chance to the couple to change their mind)
6 months after the first motion or at the end of the reconcile period if both parties still don't agree to come together.
Then the parties may appear for the second motion for the final hearing.Finally Divorce decree will be granted as the Hon'ble Court may deem fit.
This process of divorce is faster and less time consuming.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Do i have to mention fined imposed on me in my character verification
- Is there licence required to lend money at 2% per month
- Grandfather had two wives how will the property be divided
- Refusal of visa how long should i wait to apply again
- Tenant not paying the rent what can be done