If husband alone wants a divorce.
If only husband wants divorce and wife does not want the divorce then the court will issue the divorce?
Husband can file for divorce. Post which he has to satisfy court that case for divorce is made out on grounds specified in HMA. Please note that contested divorce petitions take years to be disposed off.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Land is in my father's brother's name can I claim the same?
- procedure after sending third notice for cheque bounce
- Staff absconding after taking advances and excess salary. What to do?
- daughters right on the sold out ancestral property by the father
- Girl friend aborted child against my Will now what are my rights