If husband alone wants a divorce.
If only husband wants divorce and wife does not want the divorce then the court will issue the divorce?
Husband can file for divorce. Post which he has to satisfy court that case for divorce is made out on grounds specified in HMA. Please note that contested divorce petitions take years to be disposed off.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Company committing fraud through website what action can I take?
- Mother transferring property to daughter
- Applicant refused to receive information of his own RTI
- Oil mill creating heavy air pollution in a living area.
- Can grandson ask grandmother to leave the house belonging to father