If husband alone wants a divorce.
If only husband wants divorce and wife does not want the divorce then the court will issue the divorce?
Husband can file for divorce. Post which he has to satisfy court that case for divorce is made out on grounds specified in HMA. Please note that contested divorce petitions take years to be disposed off.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Ex-Employer not paying last month salary
- Divorce from wife. No physical relation since day one. What to do?
- What action can my wife take if she has returned to her parents home
- Audio recordings as evidence of wife cheating is it enough to prove it
- Harassment by in-laws and husband and asking for divorce