quesI want divorce, wife doesn't.

My divorce case has started in court 2 vaida had been given and next hearing is in next month, please clarify if my wife will disagree to give a divorce, what would then be my status? I don't want to live with her anymore & how long does the case will go on?

• ansFile an application before court u/s 21B of Hindu Marriage act for speedy trial. 21B Special provision relating to trial and disposal of petitions under the Act. The trial of a petition under this Act shall, so far as is practicable consistently with the interests of justice in respect of the trial, be continued from clay - to - day until its conclusion unless the court finds the adjournment of the trial beyond the following day to be, necessary for reasons to be recorded.

Every petition under this Act shall be tried as expeditiously as possible and endeavor shall be made to conclude the trial within six months from the date of service of notice of the petition on the respondent. Every appeal under this Act shall be heard as expeditiously as possible, and endeavor shall be made to conclude the hearing within three months from the date of service of notice of appeal on the respondent.