I want divorce, wife doesn't.
My divorce case has started in court 2 vaida had been given and next hearing is in next month, please clarify if my wife will disagree to give a divorce, what would then be my status? I don't want to live with her anymore & how long does the case will go on?
File an application before court u/s 21B of Hindu Marriage act for speedy trial. 21B Special provision relating to trial and disposal of petitions under the Act. The trial of a petition under this Act shall, so far as is practicable consistently with the interests of justice in respect of the trial, be continued from clay - to - day until its conclusion unless the court finds the adjournment of the trial beyond the following day to be, necessary for reasons to be recorded.
Every petition under this Act shall be tried as expeditiously as possible and endeavor shall be made to conclude the trial within six months from the date of service of notice of the petition on the respondent. Every appeal under this Act shall be heard as expeditiously as possible, and endeavor shall be made to conclude the hearing within three months from the date of service of notice of appeal on the respondent.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can I ask my tenant to vacate the shop legally
- What is the procedure to purchase the property and get it registered
- How to structure taxes for online clothing store
- Can I stop my father from marrying again after my mothers death
- Can I take divorce if I dont have marriage certificate