I don't want to return to my inlaws. Only couple of months of marriage
I am married just a month back and i don't want to go back to my in laws. What can i do about it?
Don't go then. Your query in fact is not a query at all. You want to divorce him or you want a judicial separation. You want to file case whether genuine or not. What is the reason for you not going back to your husband. Whether you have issues only with Inlaws or husband as well.
First set out facts and then I shall be able to answer you. Best
Advocate Kunal SabharawalPanchsheel Enclave, Delhi
Do you want to separate with your husband/divorce him/not stay with the in-laws? Depending on what you want to do about the status of marriage, legal formalities will follow. Further, in case the divorce is not mutual, you will be required to file a divorce petition stating your reasons to want the same.
Advocate Mishika SinghLajpat Nagar 1, Delhi
Do you want to continue the marriage.? If yes, then you need to speak to your husband about moving out and living together without your in laws intereference.
If you do not want to continue with the marriage itself, you can seek a separation followed by a divorce.
Advocate Savyasachi Kumar SahaiC R Park, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Employer not doing full and final settlement what action to take
- Redevelopment builder by action.
- Got maintenance order husband stopped paying after execution
- Can i purchase my wife's flat gifted to her by her father
- Want to make a website like dream11.com Is it legal to run in India?