I am a foreigner.Can husband claim share in my property after divorce?
I am a foreigner and am married to an Indian. I can see that we are heading for a divorce.
Now my query is that can my husband claim any share in my property.
As per Indian law, no your husband cannot claim share in your property which is situated in foreign.
If you are planning to divorce we would also like to suggest you that you should file for mutual divorce as it would be easier and consume less time.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Builder completed 85% work but builder in jail what can I do
- Does a married woman have rights on grandfather's property
- How to quash opponent's case what documents are needed for it
- Land registration not done as well as money not returned what to do.
- Filing divorce while harassment complaint has been filed against me