Husband spreading false information
What is the difference between CAW and Women's Cell? Is that possible to take divorce within a year? My husband tells everyone that our divorce is final. Can he do that false & illegal thing?
In case of a divorce by mutual consent separation after one year is necessary. In case of a contested divorce petition, separation of one year is not necessary. Your husband can spread any rumors but that won't serve his purpose of getting an immediate divorce.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is presence of biological father is essential for adoption?
- Review employment agreement and ESOP plan agreement
- How can i get away from my current marriage without giving divorce.
- how can i transfer my property to my daughter?
- What can be the grounds for divorce