husband seeking restitution of conjugal rights
I got married on 11th June, 2014 in Arya Samaj (love marriage). We stayed together for 3 months and had all physical relations. I never treated her badly, we had very good relation. Then suddenly she went back to her home without informing me. Now when I went to bring her back she is not ready to stay with me anymore, she is saying that she did a mistake and got married because i told her that if you will not marry me then i will commit suicide, so she don't wanna stay with me anymore as her parents are not agreeing for this. How can I bring her back so we can stay together ???? please help ?
You should file a suit for restitution of conjugal rights (RCR). You can file it yourself or through your lawyer. The court will issue summons to her and will arrange reconciliation through mediator.
Then you can use the opportunity to convince her to return to her matrimonial house. Best of luck.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can a GPOA holder nominate another person to act on their behalf
- Pay protection still due what legal action can I take?
- Sue someone for Emtional distress
- Share of child in property of grand father after divorce of parents
- Can another person's name be legally incorporated in a rent agreement