queshusband seeking restitution of conjugal rights

I got married on 11th June, 2014 in Arya Samaj (love marriage). We stayed together for 3 months and had all physical relations. I never treated her badly, we had very good relation. Then suddenly she went back to her home without informing me. Now when I went to bring her back she is not ready to stay with me anymore, she is saying that she did a mistake and got married because i told her that if you will not marry me then i will commit suicide, so she don't wanna stay with me anymore as her parents are not agreeing for this. How can I bring her back so we can stay together ???? please help ?

  • ansYou should file a suit for restitution of conjugal rights (RCR). You can file it yourself or through your lawyer. The court will issue summons to her and will arrange reconciliation through mediator.

    Then you can use the opportunity to convince her to return to her matrimonial house. Best of luck.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

. i am having this chat to know t hat what are the basic rights…
Me  now am 31 yrs old. I was married a guy in 2015 jan 1st.…

I got married on 2014 and after facing tremendous mental and physical torture,conspiracy of my…

hi all, my hubby filed HMA section 9 case on me from seoni, i live…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly