quesHusband physically tortured me. Due to shaq. What action can i take?

i made a mistake in 2013 i went to goa with one of my friend telling lie to my husband that my goin with grup of people.....then he comes to know about this and i have to say the truth...and then with mutual conset it was all sorted out ....since then wo mujh par har baat par shaq karta he...now one day as i was chatting to one of my friend in wtsapp late nite he objected that snatched my mobile n very brutally beated me....n started mentally touturing me....mere baare mei jisko jo bhi mann ata he bol raha he phone kar karke...now pls help me what step i should take

  • ansdear client,

    By filing a case under domestic violence act u can take a stay order from court regarding physical violence and he has to tender one bond i it for keeping peace at home. U can also take injunction for not to touch u r cell phone

    Taking action under Domestic violence is also not a ground of divorce.

    u can also report to women cell about the same and he has to stop that regarding physical violence

    Advocate Harish Malhotra

      District Court, Gurgaon

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

We have been married for 8 years. My wife is a schizophrenia patient (mental disorder)…
I got married in Dec 2015 and my husband filed a judicial separation in june…
my wife belongs to KARNATAKA and i belong to Hyderabad(ANDHRA PRADESH ) ,But marriage is…

on my maintenance case judge passed the order of Rs.15000/- my husband became ex-party in…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly