Husband not providing financial support. How can i get it from him?
I am married since 18 years. My husband is a defence personal. He has done physical torture to me and my son. Two years ago he has left the house and is not giving us any kind of financial support.
My son is in 12th class, and I need educational financial support from my husband for him. But he is not ready to do that also. Please help me.
You may file a Domestic Violence case of harrasment, mental cruelty and maintenance for yourself as well as your son, and also file a petition under section 125 CrPC seeking maintenance before the Magistrate.
You may also file a petition for restitution of conjugal rights before the District Judge.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- wife seeking divorce and custody of child from husband
- Dismissed from service can I convert my dismissal into suspension
- How can I sell my mothers property since my parents are not alive
- How to withdraw 498A from Court?
- property was sold without some paper work