queshusband makes excuses for making physical relations

I am married for 8 yrs. My husband makes excuses from day one making physical relations. However, he forcefully makes me indulge into satisfy him only with in-natural way. He is violent too and beats me. He uses all my money, which I earn. He has threatened me so many times that he will kill me. What to do? I live in Gurgaon, I complained in police also for 4-5 times. But they don't take any action, always tell me to compromise.

  • ansPolice cannot do anything in this case. Your rights within the legal framework include the right to file for divorce on the ground of impotency of your husband and the cruelty that is meted out to you by him. That apart, you may also file a case for physical harm in the court and seek a restraining order from the court. If he violates the restraint order issued by the court then he may be jailed under the relevant sections of the Indian law.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

I'm married for more than 2 yrs with my lover. I had refused to continue…

Dear Sir/Madam; I have filed a divorce case in gautham budh nagar district court in…
We both got married on 18th may 2016. Our marriage is love plus arranged. From…
I need a divorce from my wife ,married in 2014 in jharkhand staying in bangalore…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly