quesHusband left me in government allotted house

I am married to a defense officer. It's been almost 8 years that we've been married for. This is our second marriage. We never had any relations with each other since the beginning of our marriage and ours was a love marriage. My husband's behavior changed immediately after our marriage. Somehow I tried managing. Since past one month he has been staying in a guest room. He left me in our government allotted house. I requested him several times to come back but all the times he refused saying he needs time to think over it. Please advice me what to do?

  • ansTry to settle the matter amicably with the help of elders and relatives and save your marriage. If there is no hope for the reconciliation then mutual consent divorce is better option for both of you.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

i m a victim of domestic violence by my husband and inlaws...it had been 1.5…

Can I have a live in relation with someone once I file a Divorce case? It…

My marriage was done forcefully. I didn't want to marry as i was not prepared…

what is prenup agreement? what are the benefits of it? what are the conditions for…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly