Husband left me in government allotted house
I am married to a defense officer. It's been almost 8 years that we've been married for. This is our second marriage. We never had any relations with each other since the beginning of our marriage and ours was a love marriage. My husband's behavior changed immediately after our marriage. Somehow I tried managing. Since past one month he has been staying in a guest room. He left me in our government allotted house. I requested him several times to come back but all the times he refused saying he needs time to think over it. Please advice me what to do?
Try to settle the matter amicably with the help of elders and relatives and save your marriage. If there is no hope for the reconciliation then mutual consent divorce is better option for both of you.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can we get any share in the property if a nominee has been chosen?
- Daughters right in father's property after marriage
- How can i ask the department to make my job permanent
- Injury caused inside company premises how to claim medical expenses?
- How to file consumer complaint against network provider?